In order for this website to work correctly, to analyze usage and to offer the best user experience to visitors, we place so-called cookies in your device's web browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved in the web browser of your device (computer, smart device, etc.) when you visit the website. On each subsequent visit to the website by you, cookies are sent back to this website or to another website that recognizes the cookie in order to get an overview of the user's online activity.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies. We use them in the operation of the site.
Statistics cookies. They allow you to monitor, for example, web traffic and personalize your website experience. For example, they allow us to remember your preferences and ensure that you do not have to re-enter information that you have already given us. We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, browsing patterns, clicks) about how our visitors use our services so that we can improve our website and services and conduct market research. If you decide to delete these cookies, you will have limited functionality in using our services.
Personalized advertising cookies. These cookies use the information they receive about how you use our website and other pages, such as the websites you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to bring you advertisements that are tailored to your needs, both on and off our website. This type of advertising is called “interest-based advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We use the information we receive through cookies to make our website user-friendly and to enable us to offer you personalized recommendations. We may also use a number of authorized third parties who place cookies on our website to bring you the services they offer.
We may use session cookies to allow you to move between pages on our website without having to re-enter information.
Persistent cookies are also used in a variety of ways, including:
- To enable you to move between the pages of our website without having to re-enter the information
- To help us recognize you when you return to our website to use our services.
- To enable us to recommend you other models, services and offers that match your preferences.
- To ensure that you are not asked to fill out survey forms repeatedly.
We (and our authorized third parties) may use non-personal information obtained through both persistent and session cookies for statistical purposes as follows:
- To observe the use of our website (frequency and time).
- To determine what are the most popular parts of our website.
- To provide anonymous information to third parties in order to provide you with the most appropriate advertising.
- To find out how often you and other users visit our website.
- Finally, through research to improve the interaction between you and our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can check and/or delete cookies according to your wishes. You can also disable cookies, but by doing so, there is a chance that not all functions of the page will work as they should. You can delete any cookies already on your device, and most web browsers can be set not to accept them. Different web browsers offer different options for managing cookies.
How can cookies be turned off?